The head office is in Wasquehal (near Lille) but we also have offices in Paris.
The offices are easily accessible by transport (metro, tramway, bicycle). Doxense is also committed to contributing to the cost of public transport. Employees can also store their bikes in the office during working hours.
Yes, it is possible to work remotely, Doxense works in a hybrid mode. Our company can contribute to certain costs to improve the working environment of employees at home. A working from home allowance can also be provided to help with electricity costs if requested.
Yes, Doxense offers all its employees a SWILE restaurant card. If your expense amount exceeds your daily capacity, you can link your SWILE card to your bank card in order to debit the difference. You can also use it for online payments.
Doxense employees work 39 hours/week.
- An advantageous mutual insurance
- A collective savings fund
- A well equipped kitchen catering for all levels of food preparation.
- Fun afterwork events (go-karting, dart tournaments, VR games)
- Exciting games on Nintendo Switch