FOR AN OPTIMAL AND VIRTUOUS USE OF YOUR SOFTWARE
For more than 20 years, Doxense has edited but also expertly supported its customers and partners in the implementation and operation of its software offer.
The great strength of Doxense and its teams lies in their mastery of the environments and the issues surrounding printing. They accompany you throughout the life of the project, from qualification and initial reflection to management, including design and deployment in sometimes some very complex environments.
These large and complex enterprises typically have more complicated Print Management implementations. Our experience is that several factors contribute to this complexity :
- Network size : thousands of users, hundreds of Windows Print Servers
- Network complexity : many national or global locations or remote locations
- Directory Services : networks with complex or multiple Active Directories
- Fleet of devices : large fleet of legacy printers and MFPs from multiple manufacturers.
Doxense provides a full range of Professional Services and Product Support. Our consultants and product support specialists are Doxense employees and are tightly integrated into our software development team to ensure that your project has access to the right resources at the right time. Doxense has over 20 years experience and our solutions are installed with:
Guaranteeing the continuity of service for the application also contributes to maintaining user satisfaction. With this in mind, Doxense provides a range of solutions to ensure the best possible availability of the printing service to users: bug fixes, improvements, software upgrades as well as level 2 or 3 expert technical support to the help desk and customer support teams.
Doxense provides the flexibility that you need to manage your IT projects. Doxense can either support or lead your implementation based on your needs:
- Doxense can support your IT organization in the implementation. Doxense can provide the training, documentation and installation tools. Doxense scriptable enterprise installation tools are based on years of experience working with complex network environments.
- Doxense can lead the implementation effort. With the appropriate network access and customer IT resources, Doxense can perform virtually the entire installation remotely.
Doxense uses a simple Consult, Plan, and Execute project methodology.
- Define unique requirements
- Document network needs, pre-requisites, key contacts and stakeholders
- Customer sign-off
- Present best practices
- Define IT infrastructure and location roll-out
- Document schedule, roles and responsibilities • Customer sign-off
- Execute roll-out plan
- Communicate issues and achievements
- Monitor organizational change management
- Final customer sign-off
Because there is no better satisfied user and ambassador than the one who perfectly masters the use of his software, Doxense has been developping a rich training catalogue (remote or face-to-face) to train all users of the solution ( technical support, administrator, users). Several levels (standard, advanced, expert) are available. Tailor-made trainings are also possible!
Our consultant’s skills and experience have helped many large enterprise customers with many types of consulting projects:
- Print audits
- Communications and Change Management planning
- Print policy implementation
- Windows Print server optimization and management
Our customers find that they are able to save more pages, and save more money, using our consulting services. Our experience allows us to find savings in ways that most customers would otherwise miss.
You are a partner. You need to know more and benefit from specific technical information (operation guides, prerequisites, sample reports, case studies, etc.), you will find an exhaustive library of data and information particularly useful on Connect, the Doxense technical portal reference.
Doxense strives to ensure that all of our solutions are robust and error-free. Issues may arise and are many times connected to the complexity of enterprise environments.
Doxense gives your IT group (or partner) the training and technical documentation necessary for the first-level of support. Your IT group (or partner) also has access to the Connect portal. Connect is an on-line repository of the latest documentation, training material, videos, and FAQs. Connect is also used to create and view your own trouble tickets.
Connect is monitored by support specialists to rapidly identify and resolve potential problems. Email and phone support can also be available for mission critical implementations.