Doxense is the publisher of Watchdoc and Focalist solutions.
The head office of Doxense is located at 47 avenue de Flandre – 59290 WASQUEHAL, France.
Doxense is registered in the Commercial Register under the number SIREN 414 678 672.
Your privacy and your personal data are of paramount importance to us. At Doxense we have fundamental principles:
- We ask you or treat your personal information only if it is essential or if you have given us your consent to do so.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, to assist you or to protect our rights.
Doxense’s policy respects the confidentiality of information that we may collect in connection with the operation of our websites. Doxense undertakes, within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and in Europe, to ensure the protection, the confidentiality and the security of the personal data of the users of its services, as well as to respect their privacy.
1 – Treatment Management
Doxense complies with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data in force in the countries in which it operates, including but not limited to:
- European Directive n ° 95/46 / EC of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
- as of 25 May 2018, the European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, often referred to as GDPR);
- French law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and its evolutions. Doxense has filed several declarations with the CNIL, one of which, is recorded under n ° 2186552, concerning the processing of personal data.
2 – Purposes
The collection of data on Doxense websites pursues the following objectives:
- Implementation of the print management service of our software;
- Assistance to customers and prospects;
- Studies and analyzes of the use of the services, in particular for purposes of improvements of the sites and services.
3 – Procedures for exercising rights of access, rectification and opposition
As a user of our websites, you have the right:
- To request that your data, especially used to communicate with you (e-mail address, telephone, etc.), be erased from our files.
- Request that your data processed to render the service be erased from our files. This is called the right to be forgotten.
- To oppose the collection and processing of data concerning you when they are not strictly necessary.
- Access the data collected about you and retrieve it in a standard electronic format;
- To obtain rectification;
- To request a limitation of their treatment – for example by refusing any use for prospecting purposes.
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to lodge a judicial appeal, in particular if your requests for the exercise of rights have not been processed within one month after they have been filed. In France, the supervisory authority is the CNIL, which can be contacted via the appropriate forms on its website cnil.fr.
4 – Data security
Doxense takes all reasonable and necessary measures to protect the data processed against unauthorized access, use, modification or destruction of personal (or potentially personal) data.
5 – Subcontracting
Doxense only uses subcontractors who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing meets the requirements of the EU rules and guarantees the protection of the rights of the person concerned.
6 – Disposal of assets
7 – Tracers and cookies
Our policy and information regarding our use of plotters and cookies is available in the “Tracers and Cookies” page.
8 – Advertising
We do not advertise on our sites.
Nevertheless, AddThis technology, which we use to allow you to easily share content from our site www.doxense.com on social networks, also allows you to trace a part of your browsing history and sharing to build a list of points of interest that can then be used to offer you personalized advertising and content.
For more information and to know how to disable these functions, refer to the “Tracers and Cookies” page.