Introduction and advantages
- A non-intrusive tool in your existing infrastructure!
- A unique monitoring management tool on the market!
- An unparalleled ergonomics
- A real-time audit and detailed analysis of your mono printing activity or multi-sites (who is printing what, on which device, when and at what cost).
- A 100% web based interface.
- Redirection of prints to the device most suitable
- Automatic release of your work on the printing device of your choice with your card or PIN code.
- Centralised management of your fleet even if the printing devices are geographically remote.
- Easily deploy and manage a print policy through the establishment of rules and filters (demand analysis, redirection and deletion on request)!
Watchdoc is also:
- The availability of reports and print statistics.
- Manages quotas and re-invoicing.
- Tracks the printouts made on your local printers (Parallel, USB, IP direct) and counts precisely the number of prints on your network printers.
- Management of guest accounts Watchdoc facilitates access to multifunction devices to unregistered users (external service providers, guests)! Through the creation of a guest database which is independent from the AD directory, these users can access the full functionality of multifunction (print-scan and fax).
WATCHDOC SKYPRINT - Mobile Printing
Print from any mobile device and receive your printouts securely from the closest multifunction in the vicinity - Submission by email on virtual queues
Main module features:
- Secure recovery of works on a local device
- Management of guest accounts
- Statistics of uses
- Print on demand
From a laptop, a smartphone, a tablet or any other mobile device!
WATCHDOC SCANCARE - Capture of documents
Transform your MFP into an input device: scan, organise, measure and manage your scans instantly.Doxense created for you Watchdoc ScanCare!
Main features of the module:
- Scan to E-mail
- Scan to Folder
- Scan to personal account
- Scan to FTP
- Improved image
- Text recognition
Real-time audit and then detailed analysis of your printing activity
A saving of 20 to 30% on your direct costs
Protect the environment by reducing unnecessary printing
Step 1: Count
Identify the volumes, the type of printing, the applications or the devices used and the devices availability. Watchdoc goes further by offering you the indicators concerning the service quality provided to your users.
Step 5: Manage
Centralised monitoring for your entire facility even if the printing devices. Watchdoc monitoring tool is unique in that it also makes sure that the print servers are functionning!
Step 2: Analyse
The right device at the right place is the balance between the user' needs, the uses and the expectations for printing and copying.
Step 6: Control
Track your printing and copying expenses in real time, with the related environmental impact.
Step 3: Streamline
Apply a multi-site printing policy by setting specific operating rules which are balanced between cost and the service quality rendered to the user.
Step 7: Build up accountability
Dedicated interface per user or per service with ecological data and custom uses reporting.
Step 4: Secure
Secure Printing system by badge or authentification by personal access codes.