For over 20 years, some of the largest and most complex organizations in the world have depended on Doxense to improve their document security while reducing their printing and copying expenses.
All of Doxense’s software offerings start with three inherent philosophies that are never compromised: provide the robust features that our customers need, make sure that the data we collect and report is accurate, and incorporate security in everything that we do.
- Provide the features required by our customers
- Make the features powerful and easy to use so end users embraced them
- Ensure that they are easy to implement and maintain
- Focus on data accuracy and integrity
- Keep sensitive information private and encrypted
- Use standard databases to store all other information
- Use standard system services to limit new security vulnerabilities
- Minimize the number of new components introduced into your network
- Protect your enterprise assets – login, passwords, PIN codes
Once these basics are covered, we then balance the overall system response time with the network resources that are used.
- Ensure the fastest possible response times for the end users
- Take advantage of local cache memory
- Minimize network bandwidth and database storage
- Don’t duplicate information in your enterprise data sources
Watchdoc provides Print Management and Print Release capabilities that seamlessly and transparently integrate into your Windows Print Server environment. Watchdoc provides secure, privacy-compliant solutions that save pages, and money, while reducing IT
Doxense has taken Watchdoc’s multi-vendor device management expertise and turned it into Focalist – a multi-tenant, cloud-based fleet management offering. Focalist targets partners and customers that require full-featured device management and supplies fulfillment capabilities across multi-vendor printer and MFP environments.
Zeendoc is a cloud-based solution designed and developed to help companies store, index, search, retrieve and share information more efficiently. Zeendoc managed information is secure, intuitive and highly available through its cloud-based architecture.
DOXENSE BY THE NUMBERS
Partners in 8 countries