For more than 10 years, Doxense has built a solid experience in the field of print management solutions. The Sales Representative plays a key role in recruiting and managing our network of certified partners. You will also work with our partners on direct customer sales opportunities.
Doxense provides you with support, training and the marketing and sales tools to help you to deliver a unique value proposition for customers and enable partners to differentiate themselves in this highly competitive market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting to our Sales Director, after a solid training in our solutions, you will recruit and retain the distribution network (service companies, integrators, distributors) in order to generate growth.
- You will develop your sales channel and the print manufacturers for which you are responsible for.
- You will prospect and qualify Final Customer projects (particularly the RFQ).
- You will follow your Large Account Customers in collaboration with the Reseller partners.
- You will be selling our certification process to integrators and publishers working on complementary offerings to ours.
- You will participate in the definition of the commercial policy, you will have the responsibility of your sector and ensure the development in collaboration with our marketing department, by a presence at trade shows, the organization of lunches to present our products, promotion actions on both the entire software and service offerings, at your partners premises.
- Finally, you contribute to evolve our offer in the interest of the end customers and partners, in the respect of the strategy of the company.
Business school graduate.
A minimum of two-year’s experience and previous experience in sales, ideally, software sales.
You will have a knowledge of the printing and imaging sector and the manufacturers, partners, or software providers in this sector.
Good written and verbal skills in both French and English.
Above all, you will have a salesman’s soul: quickly autonomous, dynamic, attentive, tenacious and highly mobile.
You will have a desire to evolve in a company that opens to you many opportunities for change in France and internationally, within the team which is an ambitious and dynamic group.
Doxense is a printing and imaging software provider headquartered in Lille, France. Watchdoc, our Print Management solution, has over 20 years of experience and success working within complex customer environments. Our solutions are proven to generate substantial savings for our customers, and we continue to expand our offerings with innovative, cloud-based Device and Document Management solutions. Doxense has grown to more than 35 employees, each with strong set of business, technical and community values. Every day we help support our customers and network of partners located in 19 countries and 4 continents.
Doxense deploys many skills to manage complex Print and Device Management projects with our enterprise customers. These customers are in constant need of cost reductions and productivity improvements – our solutions are proven to help them achieve their goals.
We are a small company with big aspirations. We pride ourselves on the personal interaction with all team members and we value each other’s perspective. We expect each team member to be highly qualified and an expert in their role. We can only be successful if we continue to be an innovative software provider that adapts to the needs of our customers.