A large percentage of our revenue is dedicated to investment in our software technology – innovation is one of the keys of our success. Our software development team ensures that our products deliver customer value with a continued focus on areas such as: mobility, enterprise scalability, security and privacy, standardization, internationalization, interoperability, etc.
The software Development Engineer at Doxense leaves is based on autonomy and creativity. It is part of a long-term software design cycle that focuses on quality and anticipates future market needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the technical design of the functions to be developed as part of their application architecture and product roadmap,
- Research and test innovative technical solutions,
- Realize and optimize the developments of what you have designed
- Set up unit tests to ensure the quality of developments,
- Participate in the improvement of the quality of the code by being force of proposal,
- Document your work and manage your time.
- Training Bac +4 / 5, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience on C # and .Net (4.0 or 4.6 preferably).
- The knowledge of ASP .Net MVC would be a plus.
- You are curious, rigorous and dynamic. You have a real sense of service and good relationships.
- You have a team spirit and are passionate about new technologies
- You want to invest yourself in a long term in a structure that requires versatility and initiative.
- This role is located in Lille, France
Doxense is a printing and imaging software provider headquartered in Lille, France. Watchdoc, our Print Management solution, has over 20 years of experience and success working within complex customer environments. Our solutions are proven to generate substantial savings for our customers, and we continue to expand our offerings with innovative, cloud-based Device and Document Management solutions. Doxense has grown to more than 35 employees, each with strong set of business, technical and community values. Every day we help support our customers and network of partners located in 19 countries and 4 continents.
Doxense deploys many skills to manage complex Print and Device Management projects with our enterprise customers. These customers are in constant need of cost reductions and productivity improvements – our solutions are proven to help them achieve their goals.
We are a small company with big aspirations. We pride ourselves on the personal interaction with all team members and we value each other’s perspective. We expect each team member to be highly qualified and an expert in their role. We can only be successful if we continue to be an innovative software provider that adapts to the needs of our customers.