DOXENSE, publisher of Watchdoc© and Focalist©, specialised solutions in the field of print management and optimization, recently announced its alliance with SAGES INFORMATIQUE, publisher of Zeendoc©, a cloud solution for document management, process automation and dematerialization, which will ultimately make the newly created group, a publisher offering a rich range of increasingly innovative software’s.
On February 7th, 2019, Doxense announces the release of Watchdoc V5.2 and Focalist V2 with major innovations to meet the needs of its partners and customers.
Software editor, DOXENSE is a developer of print management solutions of more than 10 years. The DOXENSE solutions help you reduce your printing expenses while limiting the environmental impact of your business.
With Focalist, Doxense meets the needs of its partners and customers, who want to manage with greater ease their IT device assets, particularly in four critical areas:
– an accurate updated inventory in real time of their fleet regardless of the manufacturer,
– detailed reporting of printed volumes with the consolidation of meter readings, to facilitate per page billing,
– Improved availability of printing resources with the monitoring of consumable levels and device operation,
– a management of your contracts for the purchase or sale of your various machines.
A brand-new version of Focalist is released in 2019:
It has been completely redeveloped and therefore offers a completely new ergonomics, more refined reports, but also, and above all, the management of consumables, from alert to delivery. A new feature!
>>> You want a brief reminder of FOCALIST and its options? Read our Brochure.
>>> You want to learn more about the last FOCALIST news ? Discover our What’s New Document.
A portal managing our partner relationships…it’s CONNECT !
Modern, intuitive and professionnal, the CONNECT portal is the link between our teams and our partners.
All incidents are managed and centralised within the portal which is also a knowledge base (release notes, installation guides, functional presentations…) and shared workspace with our partners.
- 1,100 tickets processed in 2018 (+ 44.2% compared to 2017)
- 331 registered contacts, from 127 organizations
- 50% of first responses in 1h, 71% in 8h and 83% in 24h
- 7514 consultations of 109 documents from the knowledge base
- 92 created posts
The login credentials have been sent to our partners by email. If however, you did not receive it, please do not hesitate to contact our support.