Introduction and advantages
- A non-intrusive tool in your existing infrastructure!
- A unique monitoring management tool on the market!
- An unparalleled ergonomics
- A real-time audit and detailed analysis of your mono printing activity or multi-sites (who is printing what, on which device, when and at what cost).
- A 100% web based interface.
- Redirection of prints to the device most suitable
- Automatic release of your work on the printing device of your choice with your card or PIN code.
- Centralised management of your fleet even if the printing devices are geographically remote.
- Easily deploy and manage a print policy through the establishment of rules and filters (demand analysis, redirection and deletion on request)!
Watchdoc is also:
- The availability of reports and print statistics.
- Manages quotas and re-invoicing.
- Tracks the printouts made on your local printers (Parallel, USB, IP direct) and counts precisely the number of prints on your network printers.
- Management of guest accounts Watchdoc facilitates access to multifunction devices to unregistered users (external service providers, guests)! Through the creation of a guest database which is independent from the AD directory, these users can access the full functionality of multifunction (print-scan and fax).
Watchdoc exists in three versions depending on the needs of our customers: A version dedicated to the monitoring and availability of printing means (Watchdoc Sentinel), a version dedicated to the secure and on-demand printing (Watchdoc TakeAway) and the full version (Watchdoc) combining all these features, as well as many others. A real boon for small companies who can now implement cost-targeted functions.
WATCHDOC SENTINEL - Monitoring
Check the availability and activity of the devices via a unique tool allowing the control of a multi-vendor installed base. Main module features:
- Real time status of devices
- Counting of pages printed in color, monochrome, simplex, duplex, etc.
- Counting of faxes, copies and scans on multifunction devices
- Monitoring and alerting on toner cartridges levels
- Devices alerts
- List of events
WATCHDOC TAKEAWAY - Secure and on-demand printing
For customers wishing to proceed with the release of their prints from any device regardless of its brand, using their badge or code.
Main module features:
- User authentication
- Management of access rights
- Follow-me printing (sending the print jobs to a virtual queue)
- Secure printing
- Spools retention on the server
- Preview and pages selection
- WES Accounting: accounting of actually printed pages
- WXS (Watchdoc eXternal Solution): support for network devices
- Accounting for copies, scans, faxes
- Cost per page
- Price lists
- Reports on the use of equipments
- Associated environmental impact
WATCHDOC SKYPRINT - Mobile Printing
Print from any mobile device and receive your printouts securely from the closest multifunction in the vicinity - Submission by email on virtual queues
Main module features:
- Secure recovery of works on a local device
- Management of guest accounts
- Statistics of uses
- Print on demand
From a laptop, a smartphone, a tablet or any other mobile device!
WATCHDOC SCANCARE - Capture of documents
Transform your MFP into an input device: scan, organise, measure and manage your scans instantly.Doxense created for you Watchdoc ScanCare!
Main features of the module:
- Scan to E-mail
- Scan to Folder
- Scan to personal account
- Scan to FTP
- Improved image
- Text recognition
WSC - Watchdoc Supervision Console
Watchdoc Supervision Console provides the ability to operate a central point of control, monitoring, and setting all your Watchdoc servers for easy management on a daily basis.
Consolidated alerts generate planned regular emails to be sent.
Exclusive on the market, this console also enables administrators to view on a real-time basis the status of all the printer/copier devices and servers.
WRS - Watchdoc for Reporting Services
A set of 21 pre-configured reports which allows regular analysis of printing trends in the business. These reports can be regular generated and emailed to the client, or can be integrated into their intranet without using the Report Services solution provided by Microsoft SQL Server. It also provides the possibilty to send reports to targeted different positions in the company.
New! The third version of Watchdoc for Reporting Services, unique to Watchdoc is now available to present these new reports.
LPQ - Local Print Queue
The addition of a local agent on Windows workstations also allows you to record the work done on non-grid-connected printers.
Watchdoc adapts to demand and offers students of schools and universities to reload their authorised print quota by credit card via the online site Paybox. A revolution for schools!
Real-time audit and then detailed analysis of your printing activity
A saving of 20 to 30% on your direct costs
Protect the environment by reducing unnecessary printing
Step 1: Count
Identify the volumes, the type of printing, the applications or the devices used and the devices availability. Watchdoc goes further by offering you the indicators concerning the service quality provided to your users.
Step 5: Manage
Centralised monitoring for your entire facility even if the printing devices. Watchdoc monitoring tool is unique in that it also makes sure that the print servers are functionning!
Step 2: Analyse
The right device at the right place is the balance between the user' needs, the uses and the expectations for printing and copying.
Step 6: Control
Track your printing and copying expenses in real time, with the related environmental impact.
Step 3: Streamline
Apply a multi-site printing policy by setting specific operating rules which are balanced between cost and the service quality rendered to the user.
Step 7: Build up accountability
Dedicated interface per user or per service with ecological data and custom uses reporting.
Step 4: Secure
Secure Printing system by badge or authentification by personal access codes.